Monday, February 18, 2008

Today's Training Ride

Well only two weeks of training left before we head down to San Diego for the start of the cross-country ride. We finally got some beautiful Northwest weather (clear, and cool) to ride in. I decided that today I would do a favorite loop that goes out around Semiahmoo. It's a fairly hilly ride--not my strong suit! When I had climbed to the top of the final hill, there was a street sign that gave me a chuckle. It's called "Puffin Place". I thought that was pretty appropriate since I was puffin' in that place! I had to take a picture.


It turned out to be a great place to stop and rest. The views were spectacular. The fog was rolling in over the water, but the mountains in the distance were still visible. I was struck by the beauty as I looked out between the leafless trees.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: