Tuesday, March 18, 2008

We're in New Mexico


Greetings friends! I'm now in Lordsburg, New Mexico. I drove the SAG vehicle today, and had a good time making sure that everyone made it in today. It was a beautiful day as we left Safford, AZ this morning, in cool weather. It was a 75 mile ride straight down HWY 70 into Lordsburg, New Mexico. There was quite a tail wind at the end of the day, so all the riders were having a wonderful time flying down the road at top speed. I sure wished I could ride with them, but tomorrow is another day.

I will continue to try to post pictures as I get a chance, but I suggest that you follow the links on my page to some of the other sites where there are pictures. You will get the drift of what we are seeing.

Tomorrow, we ride across the Continental Divide into Silver City. I am looking forward to spending time with my Aunt and Uncle, and two cousins. Should be a great time together for my layover day. Hope all of you are well. Debbie

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey there Debbie, it's Tawnda!! I am soooo glad you are having such a great time on your big adventure. I can't wait to see you and hear all your great stories. Just wanted to say a big "HI" and that I'm praying for you to continue to enjoy God and all of His awesome creation in the next part of your journey. Eli and I were just reading in his children's Bible the creation story in Genesis and it reminded me that God truly created everything-the water, flowers, sun, sky, animals, and us! It's such a basic story, yet so full of life... Enjoy it!!! :)

Unknown said...

Debbie,
Wow, 2 states down - what great progress!!! We're all cheering you on from Lynden! Enjoy NM and your time with family!

Terry & Doug